Monday, February 25, 2008

Last night I went to the Fox Searchlight Oscar Viewing Party at a club called The Green Door off Hollywood Blvd. I got invited by my internship so I was on the guest list. It was a pretty luxurious event: velvet rope, open bar (from which I could not partake due to the LAFSC's rules), catered buffet, and a couple flat screens playing the Oscars. Apparently it was for mainly Fox Searchlight employees because when Once and Juno won things the room went crazy. I'm glad Once won best song. Also, did everyone hear Diablo Cody give a shout out to Mr. Mudd? I heard that Diablo Cody's mother was at the event I was at last night but I can't confirm that. I didn't see any celebs or anything but I got a free meal and had some fun. I hope that's not the last event like that I get to go to.

Tonight I have to finish my storyboards for Jasper, the movie I'm directing for the LAFSC.

1 comment:

ashlea said...

no pics of you all dressed up?!