Monday, December 17, 2007

New Blog

I am about to go to my last day of work at Blockbuster.
I leave for LA in 22 days. This blog will be a way for people to keep in touch with me and/or hear about how my attempt to make movies is going.
I have written 3 full length screenplays so far, I am in the process of writing a fourth and outlining a fifth. I decided to actually outline this latest script because I've been listening to the Creative Screenwriting magazine's podcast (someone's going to have to teach me how to link things) and most of the screenwriters they interview do some sort of outlining process. My goal is to write at least a 25 page outline before trying to write the script.
I will talk about my stories and scripts probably once I register them with the WGA.
I started researching production companies/literary agents today so I can send out query letters soon.
This is a short one because I waited to start writing it 5 minutes before I have to go to work.

My new e-mail address is PeterLHarmon at gmail.com

No comments: