Saturday, December 29, 2007

For Pete?

Thanks to everyone who came to the going away party. I had a lot of fun and I was definitely surprised. I think I would have figured out that something fishy was going on if I had a couple more minutes. I saw Drew P's car then Brendan's but Ashlea said it wasn't there cars and I believed her. Also, thanks for the kind words and the lewd drawings.

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story was great because it had a similar tone to how I write. I'm glad there are ridiculous comedies getting made out there. It had most of the Apatow crew in it and some SNL alums. It seemed like an Apatow movie mixed with an SNL digital short mixed with The Brothers Solomon (in a good way). I know it's been out for a while but go see it. I would watch it again right now, there are so many jokes and it might even be better a second time through.

Junebug is also on the list of must see movies. It's incredible.

Photobucket

I leave for LA in a little over a week. I still need to get rid of my car, buy some stuff, and pack. I'm visiting New York a week from today though. Hopefully I'll see Tina Fey or Conan on the street because they aren't working right now.

No comments: