Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recently I did a new draft of my screenplay Addicted to You and submitted it to the 2011 Beverly Hills Film Festival Screenplay Competition on Withoutabox.  Here's the logline:

Addicted To You
Jake, a producer for the Intervention style documentary show "Confrontation," is devastated when is longtime girlfriend tells him she's cheated on him the night he set to propose. He goes into depression until his next "Confrontation" shoot. When he gets to the documentary subject's hometown he meets a girl named Amber and falls for her instantly. He continues to the subject's house and finds that Amber is the addict he's supposed to be documenting.

I was a finalist last year and had a lot of fun.

Last night I live-tweeted Clash of the Titans.  I had some good gems during it, it was a pretty mediocre movie but better than I expected.  I have my men's basketball league on Thursday nights so I changed my work schedule around, now Thursday and Saturday nights are my weekend and Ash works on Fridays so Thursday night might be my movie watching night.  That could mean more LTing to come.

Today I met with Phil about our baseball movie and we made some good strides.  I'll do another draft and then we'll be ready to show it to people.


I met with Phil during the day, picked up Ash and immediately when out to eat, then went home to get some things and went straight to work.  I'm working until 2:30am, hopefully getting to sleep by 3, and then getting up for a meeting in the morning with my Manager and a Director to talk about the baseball movie and another project we have in the works.

Hopefully after that I'll have a chance to hang out at the pool with Ash.  Then back to work Sunday night.

One more thing, has anyone else seen the new IMDb layout?  I'm not a fan.

In honor of my work with my co-writer Phil, who is actually in The Scout. Hopefully our movie will be in the same league one day.

No comments: