Sunday, May 3, 2009

Additions

Just wanted to quickly say I added some links to my sidebar ->

I added a link to Smart Reels, a company that Jonathan Hay (roommate) started to help actors improve their reels by tailor making a short film for the particular actor's strengths, look, type, etc. If you know anyone that needs that kind of thing direct them to that.

I also added a link to watch my short film Bedrock. It was shot on HD but the quality on the link isn't great, but it's still alright. My buddy Bryan is the guy in the car, he's an actor out here in LA area.

I am also going to embed it right here but if you missed today's post you can always click on it in my link bar.

Bedrock from Smart Reels on Vimeo.



Also, check out my IMDB page, I have some recent credits to my name. I'm always excited about that.

Ashlea and I had our first pre-marital counseling session today. It went awesome, we're looking forward to more of it.

Congrats to Travis and Rita!!! I wish I could be there.

No comments: