Friday, September 12, 2008

Not too much new to report. I've still been doing extra work. I did a couple days on "Life" with this guy Damian Lewis from Dreamcatcher.
Photobucket
This guy
Photobucket
who, if you remember, I saw at the gym one time a few weeks (months?) ago was also on the show and he said what's up to me outside the make up trailer. I had to get up at 4:45am two mornings in a row to get to Torrance, CA to a mall where they were filming that show. One day I played a mall shopper on the day after Thanksgiving and the other day I played a uniformed cop, which was awesome and I wish I got pictures bu I didn't bring my camera. I'm going to start bringing my camera though in case something like that happens again.

Yesterday I did "Criminal Minds" which was short and sweet and had good food. Later today I'm doing "Dirty Sexy Money" and they're paying me extra to use my car. I'm hoping that it's a short call too.

Ash hasn't been updating her blog because she's been really busy with school. We've still gotten to hang out every couple of days though and we went to a wedding near Monterey Bay over the weekend with Mom, Uncle Bruce, Grandma, and Grandpa and had fun.

I start transcribing for "Intervention" on Wednesday the 17th. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm probably behind on my movie watching because I actually work now, but that's an OK trade off.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Maybe I didn't post before about seeing the "Grounded for Life" guy at the gym... but I did see him a while ago.

Unknown said...

I like to think of him as the blowjob from "Blade" guy, but same difference.

Pete said...

whatever works for you...