Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ashlea got offered a job with Baltimore County Schools for $42,000 a year this coming school year so she has a definite back up even if no California schools come through. Her contract guarantees her a job but she doesn't have to commit to anything yet so it's the best possible scenario.

I got my California license plates today, finally.

I also met with Justin Wade about the movie I'm directing today. We had some great Indian food. He was really nice and seemed to be into the project even though we are lowly students and I'm not a Jay Chandrasekhar. http://imdb.com/name/nm0151540/

So I've been having a pretty good time lately. At my internship I spend most of my time (when I'm not being super-helpful and diligent of course) on craigslist trying to find housing and jobs.

Everything is going really well. My screenplay is really coming along. I'll be really happy when I've shot my HPW and we just have to edit it. Then all the stress will be gone and I can focus on my screenplay and finding a job and a place to live.

I'm just taking a break from writing right now as a matter of fact.

No comments: