Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving

This is the Thanksgiving Episode of The End. I wrote and directed this episode.  This is the first one that I wrote entirely, I've directed all of them that have been released so far.




Just for fun, here is the script!  This site Scribd hosts documents and I've wanted to use it for a while and this seems like a fun one to share since it's produced and the formula for The End. is no secret (and now that we've established that formula we're going to start playing with it in future episodes).
The End. of Giving Thanks

                                                                                                                                  

Ash and I are heading down to San Diego for Thanksgiving.  Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I have some important meetings, a lot of writing, and another shoot day for The End., all of which I'm thankful for.

You can catch up on all the episodes of The End. here and follow The End.'s blog here.

No comments: