Monday, November 29, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Post

I had a relaxing time over the holiday and I wasn't productive at all.  Right before I left though I did a new draft of Happenstances, I love it.

I leave LA again for the holidays in three weeks, there's a lot to do before then.

My blog's birthday is on December 17th, it will be three years old.  I started it twenty two days before I left Maryland to move to Los Angeles for my semester long film program at the LAFSC.  For my blog's birthday I'm going to send a lucky someone a copy of Pastor Jones: Preachin' to the Choir aka Pastor Jones: Heavenly Voices.  All you have to do is comment here as to why you deserve it the most.  I expect a raging competition.

If you want I can also write you a note on it or you can ask me to keep it in the condition that it's in when I buy it used off of Amazon, ha!

You might be wondering, Pete, you wrote a Christmas movie, Johnson Family Christmas Dinner, and it's Christmas time, why not give away a copy of that too?  1) Don't be so greedy, 2) There is an improvised joke that was not in the script I wrote that irks me so much that I don't really talk about that movie too much anymore, I explain the situation in an old blog post here.  So Pastor Jones it is.

Also, a new episode of The End. is up, find it on the sidebar to the right or catch up on every episode here.

No comments: