Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update!

I turned in the first draft of the script I was working on for an Actress/Producer that had a role in the movie that I wrote: Pastor Jones: Heavenly Voices.  The script turned out really good, now I wait for her notes and I do another draft and get paid the last installment of our agreement.  It should be produced in 2012.

Subscribe to The Fanboy Scoop - A Week in Review!  I write sketches for their podcast, I posted the scripts in the previous posts.  Now that I'm current with that I'll post a link to the pod and the script when the pod is released.

The End. won the Audience Choice Award at the Los Angeles Film Studies Center's Alumni Film Festival!  They programmed the following episodes and interspersed them throughout the night.







I wrote two of those episodes and directed all three!!

1 comment:

Gene Turnbow said...

Fanboy Scoop - Week in Review can also be heard on http://kryptonradio.com on Mondays at 7:00 p.m./PST and Saturdays at 2:00 p.m/PST.