Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Baby boy and some Fanboys

My wife delivered our son on Monday June 6th!  I need to write a long thing about it, I haven't yet, but when I do it will be here, on our Harmon Junior Tumblr.  Needless to say we've been crazy busy but now we're home and trying to get settled into our new life.

When I'm not being an awesome birth coach/ the number one dad, I still find a tiny bit of time to write.  I am going to start contributing skits to the Fanboy Comics podcast The Fanboy Scoop - Week in Review.  Their podcast is a discussion of the week's most important geek news. 

My first skit appeared on Episode #20, which I've posted below.  It's a minute or two long and there's a quick 'button' to end the skit at the end of the podcast.
       

                               
   
Podcast Powered By Podbean
   
   
It's fun to take a break from writing features and write something super short.  It's a challenge to write purely audio pieces after being taught show don't tell forever.

But anyway, subscribe to them on iTunes, the new episodes aren't up yet due to technical difficulties but when they are posted you can 'get all' and catch up, I know I will!!  In the meantime I'll post the ones where I have skits featured.

No comments: