Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The 2011 Beverly Hills Film Festival starts Wednesday.

The other TV show that I work on besides Intervention, called Relapse premiered tonight.  The AV Club, where I get a lot of my news, reviewed the show, which is exciting to me.


The secret guest star on The End. was Orlando Brown from "That's So Raven," Major Payne, etc.  Watch him in the "The Rise and Fall of The Boomshadow" arc, episodes 17, 18, 19 and the yet to be released episode 20!!  I wrote 18, 19, and 20 specifically for Orlando and he agreed to do it.

We shot the finale of The End. a week or two ago and it went great, a couple familiar faces show up in the end of The End.

In sad news, the Producer who wanted to make Happenstances her first feature production got a new job and will not have time to work on producing it in the foreseeable future.  I'm supposed to meet with her next week to talk about it.   

Happenstances is definitely the script I've worked the hardest on, I've done probably ten to fifteen drafts of it over about six years.  At least I never get excited about anything and thus never have any expectations so I'm not too crushed, but I am bummed nonetheless.  But, with Christian coming this summer, which is when the Producer wanted to shoot the movie, it wasn't the ideal time for it to get made anyway (except financially for me, haha) so hopefully when Happenstances gets made, because it will get made, it's my max out credit cards and call in favors movie, Christian will be older and I'll be able to fully devote myself to making the movie.

There are so many things I want to do and stories I want to tell, I hope I get a chance to do a fraction of it at some point in my life.

Anything else?  I don't know, it's late.  I'll try to post more this month.

No comments: