Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Janu-hairy

I'm in this week's episode of The End. I play Chad the Casual Cannibal.



If you haven't seen The End. please check it out. You can watch every episode here. I grew that beard just for the episode and I had to get a professional shave to get rid of it because it was pretty thick.

We had another shoot day for The End. on Sunday, we shot four more episodes and they're pretty ambitious, we have big things planned for the end of The End.

Also, if you're going to buy the movies I wrote please buy them from my blog. I haven't gotten copies of them yet but I hope to soon!














I have another draft of Happenstances to do but I finished the drafts of those two projects I was working on before the break so I'm currently writing something that I just want to write, for fun, that might never see the light of day but it's fun writing it and it's another addition to the world I'm creating with my work.

No comments: