Monday, May 16, 2011

A couple quick things:


Fanboy Comics updated their website, it looks great! Here's their press release. I am hopefully going to work with them on my Love Bites graphic novel, but even if I wasn't, they're a great group and their podcast is funny and informative about all things geek.


My friend and collaborator Orlando Brown was named National Ambassador for The American Humane Association, that's awesome. Here's the press release. My manager is quoted in the article and the management company that represents me gets a nice shout out.

Orlando plays a vital role in The End. You can watch his arc here, Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV.

And, my phone has been having camera trouble since I bought it, but I just got a replacement so I've been uploading pictures to my Tumblr.

Por ejemplo:


That's some good composition, good vectors, rule of thirds, nice.

That's it for now.

No comments: