Monday, January 4, 2010

I saw these 2009 releases in 2009. The rest of the list (other year's releases and tv shows) is here.

(500) Days of Summer
17 Again
Adventureland
Avatar
Away We Go
BrĂ¼no
Brothers
Coraline
Dana Gould: Let Me Put My Thoughts in You.
Drag Me to Hell
Extract
Friday the 13th (2009)
Funny People
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
He's Just Not That Into You
I Love You, Beth Cooper
I Love You, Man
Inglourious Basterds
Jennifer's Body
Land of the Lost
Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus
Monsters vs Aliens
Moon
My Bloody Valentine 3-D
My Sister's Keeper
Next Day Air
Notorious
Observe and Report
Paper Heart
Pastor Jones: Preachin' to the Choir
Saw VI
Spread
Spring Breakdown
Star Trek
Terminator Salvation
The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations
The Cove
The Final Destination
The Girlfriend Experience
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
The Hangover
The Last House on the Left (2009)
The Lovely Bones
The Soloist
The Ugly Truth
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Up
Watchmen
Whatever Works
Where the Wild Things Are


My favorite movie was obviously Pastor Jones Preachin' to the Choir, the script was so good, I don't know why.

You can follow along with my list this year here.

No comments: