Sunday, February 8, 2009

Freshmen Adults

So Ash and I are engaged. We are very, very, very excited about it. We're starting to try and think about beginning to plan our wedding (this July). We're just happy and excited and we thank everyone for the congrats that have been sent our way.

If you check my IMDB profile (link to the right -->) you'll see a new credit... cool. I have 2 credits so far with at least one more on the way.

If you check my IMDB My Movies you'll see what I've been watching this year. Ash and I saw He's Just Not That Into You yesterday and it's set in Baltimore and I'm pretty sure the Jennifer Connelly and Bradley Cooper characters graduated from Towson. For what it was it was OK, but it's a 'chick flick' and it made all women seem like idiots so I don't know why ladies would want to see that.

Anyway, some recent celeb sightings: Giovanni Ribisi at the Farmer's Market, Kerr Smith walking down the street in Sherman Oaks, and the guy from Work Out that I posted a picture of a few posts ago now goes to my gym. I see a couple 'famous' people a week at that gym.

Things are good, I probably forgot some things in this post but I'll update it soon.